When you win a project in CMap, a snapshot of the Probability of the Project is saved. This can be viewed on the Project Details Page but will not be editable for Live Projects. The Update Probability Tool will enable you to update the Probability of a Live Project. This can be helpful for Clients that want all Live Projects set to 100% for weighted revenue reporting.
1. From your Dashboard, head to the Admin area by clicking on the icon. Scroll down to the heading PROJECTS and click Update Probability.
2. In the Project text box, type either the Project Title or number.
3. Once you have selected the Project, the existing Probability value will be displayed in the Probability drop-down menu.
4. Click into the drop-down menu and select the appropriate Probability value.
5. Click Save and the Probability value for the project will be updated in the database.
Hey presto! Hopefully you are now able to update a project's Probability value, which can be helpful for Clients that want all Live Projects set to 100% for weighted revenue reporting.