This article will outline how to use the Accrual Time Off Breakdown Standard Report that enables you to keep track of how users are progressing throughout the year with their PTO.
1. From your Dashboard, go to the Reports Tab and select Standard Reports from the drop-down list.
2. On the left-hand side of your screen, scroll down to the TIMESHEETS & TIME OFF REPORT section. Select Accrual Time Off Breakdown.
3. In the pop-up box, select the Date Range, the User and the Time Off Type and press Run.
4. The report shows the Date, Activity, the Change (the amount of Time Off) and the remaining Balance.
5. There are now three options for what you can do with the report. Select Actions at the top of the report and a drop-down list will appear.
- Set as Favourite: The report will appear the FAVOURITES section within the Standard Reports.
- Export to Excel: Export the Accruals data directly to a CSV file and view it in Excel.
- Print: Print a copy of the Accruals data.
Hopefully you can now access the Accrual Time Off Breakdown and are aware of the actions you can take with the report. Keeping this data up-to-date is important so that users know how much time they have accrued and can book it off accordingly.