CMap’s Portfolios tool enables you to analyse the performance of a collection of projects in real-time - providing valuable insights to make quick and effective decisions. CMap Portfolio comes with a standard set of Portfolio Dashboards. However, the layout can be easily amended, including adding Custom Portfolio Dashboards that you have built in Report Builder, using the Portfolio Page Layout Admin tool.
This feature requires users to have the Portfolio Page Layout security permission enabled. Learn more about setting security permissions in CMap here.
1. From your Dashboard, head to CMap's Admin area by clicking on the icon, found on the right-hand side of the page. Under the heading CONTENT select Portfolio Page Layout.
2. A pop-up box will appear to confirm which Portfolio data has been loaded. This is just a default set of data to assist in the editing of the page. Just click OK.
3. To edit the page layout, click the Edit Page Layout button at the top right of the page.
4. Now you can add, move, resize or remove the boxes on the Portfolio Page.
- Add boxes: Press Add and click into the box next to the Portfolio Page and click Save.
- Move boxes: Click on the icon, dragging the box with the curser to the new location and drop it.
- Resize boxes: Click on the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the box. Move the curser into the new position and drop it.
- Remove boxes: Click on the icon and the box will be removed.
You can add your own custom Portfolio boxes, which you can choose to include on the Portfolio Page. These are created using CMap’s Report Builder Tool.
5. Once you have finished the layout process, click Exit Edit Mode to save the changes.
Hey presto! Hopefully now you can edit the Portfolio Page layout so that users see relevant data in the Portfolio boxes on the Dashboard.