In CMap, Contacts are always part of a Company, so the company needs to exist in CMAP before you can add your contact. To find out how to add a company to CMap, see How do I add a Company to CMap?
Assuming the company for your new contact is already in CMap, here's how to add your new contact:
- Click on the Contacts tab
- Use the search engine to find the right company for the contact
- Click on the company's name in the search results to go to the Company Details page
- Click the Add a New Contact button on the right-hand side of the page
- Complete the New Contact form
- When you're done, click the Save button