Templates make building your fee estimates with the Fee Estimator even quicker and easier. Most CMAP clients build up a library of useful templates over time.
When you choose to base a new fee estimate on a template, all of the tabs, stages, tasks, roles and time are added to your fee estimate automatically. All you need to do then is tweak the details to suit your new project.
Here's how you create Fee Estimator templates:
- Go into an existing (potential or live) project that has a fee estimate that you think would make a good template
- Click Fee Estimator in the blue navigation bar to go into the Fee Estimator tool
- Click the More Stuff menu at the top-right of the Fee Estimator tool
- Click Save As Template in the menu (if you don't see that option, you don't have permission to save templates so speak to your CMAP Admin!)
- Either enter a name to create a new template, or choose an existing template that you'd like to replace
- Click the Save button