This lesson explains how to use the Purchase Invoices tool in CMAP. This tool is used to enter Purchase Invoices quickly across all projects from one central place.
Step 1: Go to the Admin tab, find the Purchase Invoices tool and click it.
Step 2: Enter your Purchase Transaction details:
• Project – Search and select the relevant Project.
• Additional – Select the Item it relates to e.g. 'Printing'.
• Supplier – Select the relevant Supplier.
• Transaction Date – Enter the relevant Transaction Date.
• Invoice No – Enter the Supplier’s Invoice Number.
• Internal Reference – Add an Internal Reference, if you wish ('N/A' is fine).
• Nominal Code – Select the relevant Nominal Code.
• Description – Provide a description (this will appear on the Project’s Budget vs. Actual for the Project Manager).
• Currency – Select the relevant Currency.
• Net – Enter the Net amount.
• VAT Rate – Enter the appropriate VAT Rate.
TIP: Use the Tab ↹ key on your keyboard to speed up entering the information.
Step 3: Click Save.
NOTE: Purchase Invoices can also be added to a Project on its Budget vs. Actual page.