Edition: All Editions
Plan: All Plans
When you have Time Off Types that are accrued over a period of time you need to have the ability to update this information if required, this is what the Time Off Accruals Tool allows you to do.
This tool allows Users to manage time off accruals data, each line represents a change in the data stored by CMap with the dates that these updates are effective from and to. You can edit and delete rows as required. Accruals data and the amount of time off accrued for a user will be updated according to the data saved in this page.
Time Off accruals are defined on a User basis and by each Time Off Type via the use of a dropdown menu.
N.B: The Holiday code which display will only be Time Off Types which have been marked as 'accrual'.
The Time Off Accrual Tool can be found in Admin > Users & Security > Time Off Accruals
N.B. Your Security Group will need the Time Off Admin Permission enabled for this tool to display.
When you access the tool you will see this window:
A definition of each column can be found below
- Start Date - The date that accrual starts from
- Is Accrual Type? This shows whether the holiday code selected is set to accrue at this point
- Accrual Frequency - The frequency at which the user accrues time off for the holiday code
- Days accrued - Number of days accrued according to the frequency set
- Prevent Overbooking - When checked, this will prevent the user from booking more time off than they have accrued
- Accrual Cap - Entering a Cap value will stop the user from any more time off after this value has been accrued. E.g. If Accrual Cap is set to 30, the user will only ever accrue up to 30 days
- Override Office Settings - If selected, the settings created on the individual user will be used. If not selected, then the Office level settings for the Accrual Holiday code will be in effect.
You then need to specify the User and the Time Off Type from the dropdown menu's present. Once a User has been selected their Accrual data for that particular Time Off type will display.
You can perform the following tasks when the tool is populated:
Delete: You can delete all lines, if no data is present for a user then they will have no time off accrued.
Add a new line - You can add new line but the start date should never be the same as any other record, if the same date is entered a red highlight will display not allowing you to save the change.