In this article, you’ll learn how to authorise the connection between CMap and Xero, allowing you to access its tools and use the features available in CMap. You can authorise the connection by selecting any of the Xero tools that can be found within our Finance tab.
1. On your Dashboard, go to the Finance tab. On the left-hand side navigation bar, you’ll see the section, “XERO”, where you can access all of the Xero integration tools. Select any of the tools listed here.
2. Once one of these tools have been selected, you will be presented with a pop-up box to authorise the connection to Xero.
3. Once the ‘Connect to Xero’ button is selected, you will be navigated away from CMap to the Xero Authorisation page if you are already logged into Xero within this Web Browser session.
NOTE: If you are not logged in, you will navigate to the Xero login page, then onto the Authorisation page as shown below.
4. Here you can select the Xero organisation you wish to connect CMap to.
NOTE: If you only have a single Xero organization then this will be pre-selected.
5. Once the Xero organisation is selected. Press Allow Access and you will be navigated back to CMap and the Xero tool you previously had selected.
NOTE: You will notice the organisation you have connected to will appear top right-hand corner of each of the Xero tools. Having the correct organisation selected is vital as any data pushed from CMap will be entered into this organisation's ledger.
Want to learn more? Watch our Xero Integration Academy video here.